This brochure should sensitize and educate young people about the problem of violence in adolescent relationships, and covers topics such as:
- healthy and unhealthy relationships and how to recognize them
- why people remain in harmful relationships and how to prevent that
- types of violence and gender-based violence
- myths and facts about violence
- how to to help to an abused friend
- important phone numbers of various counseling centers where young people can turn for help
This brochure (in Croatian) is part of the project Relationship Abuse Is Of No Use - prevention of violence in partner relationships among young people carried out by CESI and partner organizations Hera Križevci, Economic School in Križevci and Vocational School Đurđevac.
The project aims to contribute to the effective prevention of violence in partner relationships among young people, improving cooperation between civil society organizations and institutions in the implementation of effective prevention programs and creating zero tolerance for violence.
The project is implemented with the financial support of the Ministry of Social Policy and Youth.